Whether you use your caravan to tour Australia or it lives permanently on-site, we can make sure it gets the protection it deserves. Caravan Insurance can give you cover against loss or damage to your caravan, annex and its contents.
How can we help?
We can provide cover for your caravan and camper trailer anywhere in Australia, to protect you against:
- Accidental damage, theft and attempted theft
- Storm, hail and flood
- Malicious damage, fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
At no extra cost, you may also be covered for:
- Up to $20,000,000 for legal liability claims
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $100 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss in the first year of registration of the caravan
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home
- Reasonable costs to remove and store your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed
- Water ski liability – Cover provided for the liability arising out of water skiing activities