If you own an investment property that’s rented out, you need to protect yourself against potential damage to your property and assets. Landlords have different risks that may need to be covered to protect your investment, and which might not be covered by a standard Home & Contents policy.
How can we help?
Some of the areas we can help arrange cover for include:
- Accidental breakage
- Water or liquid damage
- Vandalism or malicious acts
- Removal of debris and demolishing costs
- Burning out of an electric motor
- Rebuilding fees (building only)
- Loss of rent (optional extra)
- Rent default and theft by tenant (optional extra)
- Liability cover